Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sonic Society Fund Drive Success!


Hey good news Sonic Society fans!

From Shannon Hilchie in regards to the Torch Song CD Fund Drive:

The goal had been met over and above for my collection of Torch songs,
much to my joy and horror! Therefore, new information is needed.
As of right now, we have a total of TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS. I love each
and every one of you SO much! Thank you to those of you who have
donated! I will lovingly list your names once this is all over, so if
you want to be anonymous, email me before then.

So far, we have a total of SEVEN songs, including one duet between
Jack and I. Only two song titles ave been confirmed, one being JT's
request of "Why Don't you do Right?", and the other being Jack's idea
for the duet of "Baby, it's Cold Outside". The rest of the songs do
need filling in, so please send your request if you donated to the
cause. Remember that fifty dollars and up gets you two song choices,
unless you really just want one.

Recording will begin in April, and I'm excited to announce that Sharon
Bee, our musical genius, will be able to record the music for the
songs! Hurrah! These are going to sound amaze, apart from my
involvement. Once the songs are completed, they will be placed on our
feed for 100% no money. The songs themselves are free for all the
enjoy, even if you didn't donate. Think of my singing as punishment,
where everyone else considers it reward.

Once again, thanks for supporting the Sonic Society, Jack, and I. It
means the world to us.


Also, you will be able to see Jack and Shannon In Kingston, Ontario (That's Canada folks!) at Podcasters Across Boarders 2008 as they present information regarding Hosting alone -vs- having a Co-Host. That presentation will be on Sunday at 11 AM.

Rock on guys!

JT