Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New 7th Son Project Coming Soon!

If you are like me, and a 7th Son fan, then you have been going through withdrawals over the past few months since the crazy wicked awesome trilogy ended. I was able to relive a few moments when hubby began listening and would talk to me about the story. Even that was short lived though, as he went through all three books in about a week.

THEN I see this awesome news, via Twitter! Obsidian is coming! From author JC Hutchin's blog:

"7th Son: OBSIDIAN is an audio short story anthology that chronicles a crisis that took place in 7th Son, Book Three: Destruction. In that novel, the United States fell victim to a coordinated terrorist attack. Power stations across the country were destroyed, and the U.S. was plummeted into a country-wide blackout. In the timeline of the trilogy, this blackout occurred in mid-November 2007.

While this blackout was described in the trilogy, the story never focused on its true victims: average Americans.

7th Son: OBSIDIAN does just that."


He's got some of the most well-known names in podcasting lined up to create these stories. You know, with first names we all recognize like Evo and Mur and Tee... and he has some names that made me cock my head to the side and think "hmmm..." I have no doubt I will be pleasantly surprised at hearing a different side from podcasters, and am SO looking forward to this new project!

Get all the details right here! Will let you know when the first story premieres, which should be in May.